What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R12 | Mon | Panthers 22-10 Rabbitohs | Centrebet #nrlpensou

R12: PEN v SOU

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adsy

Juniors
Can someone explain how that was a try? Surely it's a knock on as there was no intention to kick the ball.

Going by that decision if the ball bounced up and the player punted it over the posts would it have been a field goal to Penrith?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Why did a speedy winger feel the need to push the slowest winger to ever play Rugby League in the back

BunniesMan

Immortal
Bullshit call. The ref, the video ref and the commentators don't know the rules. I've seen that called a knock on ten thousand times.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Luke and Farrell look injured...because 2 million dollars on the sideline isn't enough, we need 2.5 million.

murraymob

Coach
Bullshit call. The ref, the video ref and the commentators don't know the rules. I've seen that called a knock on ten thousand times.

it appears you dont know the rules its only a knock on if it hits the ground or a opposing player.He clearly kicked it before it hit the ground lucky yes but not a knock on

soc123_au

Staff member
Happy with a win although we dodged a bullet there. A decent team would have pumped us in the 2nd half. Lol@50uff$

innsaneink

Referee
What in God's name is "chroming"????

I don't agree with people calling it a knock on though, was clearly kicked through but my understanding is that you can no longer put an offside player onside.
Top shelf stuff
Why sniff E10 when some of this shit can bling up yer nose mouth throat & lungs
Chrome_spray_paint__copper_gold_silver.jpg