What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R12 | Sat | Knights 8-6 Eels | Ausgrid #nrlnewpar

R12: NWC v PAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So the game gets decided by a bullshit "high tackle" penalty which we've seen several clones of in these last few sets rightfully go unpunished (gidley on Horo, Edwards on Hayne).

Have to say that's probably pretty fitting considering the standard of the game

Penalties change the game far too much and they're too dependent on the ref's opinion.

But someone had to win tonight. It may as well be the home side.

DogEEL

Juniors
edwards 4 MOTM, unbeleivable hits!

shocking game by parra, at least the knights had a excuse of losing mullen.

user_nat

Coach
Yeah - he should've busted 9 tacklers, stepped the other 4 and scored a solo try on the very last possession.
Or kicked it to their wingers?

:crazy:
He threw it out of the field.. he could have just taken the tackle if he didn't care anymore.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Hayne just has to be in SOO2 lol

If that's the worst game Hayne has played all year then YES.

Which of the NSW halves has a better passing game than he showed tonight? And which of them can kick better than he did?

Sure, he made 2 absolute shocking errors - but has he ever done those things before in his career?

Doesn't this poor showing from him just highlight how much better he is than any other option?

(roll on the hateboiiiis)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yep.

Too many spastics at Parra. We can all look forward to having a halfback with a clue next year.

Hayne needs to be hitting those passes, not throwing them.

skeepe

Immortal
Let's hope Jayne's absolutely dreadful performance (6 errors, 0 tackle breaks, absolutely no impact in attack) shuts up the Dugan haters.

Dugan is clearly in better form than that imposter.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Let's hope Jayne's absolutely dreadful performance (6 errors, 0 tackle breaks, absolutely no impact in attack) shuts up the Dugan haters.

Dugan is clearly in better form than that imposter.

Hey he made a try saver finally!

Y2Eel

First Grade
Terrible game to be honest only thing that interested me all game was when Uate ran the ball back!!!

Hayne :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks mate, great chance to prove yourself but you failed epically

most overrated player in the game bar none

shane1970

Juniors
I wanna know how much Loz the Snoz lost on the punt by backing the Eels - cause he sure did back them going by his extraordinary commentating?

Apey

Staff member
What an epic game to sit through :lol:

Thank f**k my seats are under cover or I would have cried.