What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R12 | Sun | Dragons 24-18 Tigers | WIN Jubilee #nrldratig

R12: STG v WST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

11Straight

Juniors
Should be an awesome game i hope the tiges bring their A game and give us a red hot go.

In saying that i reckon we will win by 8

Jason Maher

Immortal
You guys are gone. A whole bunch of players with a point to prove, including our starting front rowers who were both overlooked in favour of King and our bench front rower. :)

By the by, Mitch Rein must have something about the number 24. it's alwasy his jersey number, even when there are no players 18-23 named.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I can't remember the last time I dreaded a game like this.

The rumours appear to be true about the internal fighting.

We are close to the most unprofessional club in the league and saints are the most professional. This is going to get very very ugly...

Jason Maher

Immortal
I predict Gus will make a mention at some point of how great Sunday arvo footy on the hill at Kogarah is...

redvscotty

First Grade
You guys are gone. A whole bunch of players with a point to prove, including our starting front rowers who were both overlooked in favour of King and our bench front rower. :)

By the by, Mitch Rein must have something about the number 24. it's alwasy his jersey number, even when there are no players 18-23 named.

Thinks he's one better than 24.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Thinks he's one better than 24.
I'm going to hazard a guess it's because he was fitted for that jersey in Round 1 and whenever he's on an extended bench, it's easier to give him that as there's no protocol for numbering reserves beyond 17.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Fifita to start with a bench of woods, shirnack, murdoch-masila and sleau seems likely. However there is some suggestion that 18 year old australian schoolboys prop matt groat may debut off the bench inplace of Ryan.

tumblingdice

Juniors
Fifita to start with a bench of woods, shirnack, murdoch-masila and sleau seems likely. However there is some suggestion that 18 year old australian schoolboys prop matt groat may debut off the bench inplace of Ryan.

That would be a great suggestion, however i cant imagine it coming from the coaching staff!! Would be a great opportunity to blood a young guy seeing our injuries and Beau is a waste of space, but sadly he occupies a space in Mr Sheens' heart.

taxidriver

Coach
Go Wests!!!!! I have lots of man love for them I need to come out of the closet. Tigresses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paullyboy

Coach
This has the potential to be a great game, and after the tripe I've had to watch the last 2 rounds I think it's needed. Please turn up Tigers, for the sake of rugby league.

Kid

Juniors
Tigers are imploding. If they don't sort their shit out asap, they will be on a one way street for the spoon. Drags by plenty this arvo

Latest posts