What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R13 | Sat | Bulldogs 4-38 Sea Eagles | ANZ #nrldogman

R13: CBY v MAN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daddycool

Juniors
It got a bit scrappy towards the end, perhaps a case of Manly getting away from their regular grinding style of play and throwing it around too much. That just shows they've still got plenty of improvement in them.

Anyway, another win and a nice bump to the F/A....

Patorick

Staff member
SEA GULL'S HAVE GOT NO BIGHT DOG'S BY 60
seagull_chips_lead_gallery__511x400-420x0.jpg
:crazy:

dogslife

Coach
I know we were woeful but do love that faiders fans are giving it to us, yes you blokes have done well this year:sarcasm:

Gaba

First Grade
I agree with moore the dogs were unlucky again last night they got beaten by a team with a better game plan.

woodyk2

First Grade
No incorrect....they were FLOGGED by a team far superior in speed,strength and skill. No luck involved...just SMASHED.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Pretty much spot on woodyk2 - smashed five ways to Sunday morning.

Probably lucky it wasn't more. Glad we managed a try but a poor performance overall. Roll on Round 15.

woodyk2

First Grade
Pretty much spot on woodyk2 - smashed five ways to Sunday morning.

Probably lucky it wasn't more. Glad we managed a try but a poor performance overall. Roll on Round 15.
I actually rate the doggies but they just looked like they didnt want to be there...and without sounding biased the eagles were red hot. I think teams are giong to target barba more to.

Spot On

Coach
I actually rate the doggies but they just looked like they didnt want to be there...and without sounding biased the eagles were red hot. I think teams are giong to target barba more to.

Geez mate, what's there to rate. Ineffective pack, overrated halves, a fullback that doesn't return the ball or tackle, a bench containing reserve graders, a very slow centre who should be in the backrow plus a coach who should be replaced if they miss the eight. The goal kicking winger is too often uninvolved and fails to get in and do the hard stuff out of dummy half when needed. They are diabolical. For a club who spend money like there is no salary cap each year, either they string four or five games together now or super CEO Toddy and coach Kevvie have some explaining or blaming to do. They are piss poor.

skeepe

Immortal
I know we were woeful but do love that faiders fans are giving it to us, yes you blokes have done well this year:sarcasm:

So because the team I support is having a shit season, that means I can't comment on other teams that are also going shit?

f**k off idiot.

Latest posts