What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R13 | Sat | Titans 10-23 Panthers | Skilled #nrlgoldpen

R13: GLD v PEN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
That last try showed why Penrith miss Pritchard so much

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
only tipped them cus of the home ground, they officailly make my "nixon" list never to be tipped again urghhhh

Cartwright needs to drop some of these clowns..I don't know how he keeps faith when they can not even do the basics correctly.

Coote doing the lions share of the long kicking, I wonder if it took Gould to point out to Elliott that it is best to let the biggest kicker in the team do the long kicking.

And how good are his drop kicks aswell?

I figured he wasnt kicking goals because of his injury , but given his other kicking this cant be the case.

From memory he was an excellent goal kicker at junior level.

Meth

Staff member
You reckon ??...they a lot more composed than the Tits. They are sagging badly...

Making just as many errors, missing just as many tackles and, apart from a couple of moments, looking just as uninspired on attack

andrew057

First Grade
Titans will be lucky to get 2,000 fans at their next game and rightfully so. This is some of the worst footy Ive ever seen.

andrew057

First Grade
Again? Is this for real?

So how many more years are Prince and Cartwright contracted for? Not going to be a good few years to be a Titans fan.