What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R15 | Fri | Rabbitohs 31-8 Titans | ANZ #nrlsougld

R15: SOU v GLD

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

andrew057

First Grade
It wasn't an either/or question you idiot. Sutton is getting 200k of long service entitlement, from next year he counts for exactly nothing under the cap.

It's not like if we got rid of Sutton we'd suddenly have enough money to sign Sandow.

Oh the irony.

So he only signed for $200k a season? Got a link?

Last edited:

andrew057

First Grade
Man, the Titans are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.
They are so frustrating to watch ATM.

On a side note, how pedantic are the refs about the Titans ptb. Srama didn't even look like playing it was just standing there and got done for walking off the mark. Every other time I have seen similar cases this year the ref sends them back to ptb. Titans would have to have the most penalties against them in the ptb in possession by a mile.

Karma for all the milking they attempt in the PTB. Was nice to see Prince throw himself head first into the ground trying to get a penalty.

andrew057

First Grade
Titans make more effort to milk penalties than they do to actually play. If they played the ball instead of falling back to the ground and having a grizzle at the ref, they might give their backs a bit more room.

Strike me down if I didn't see Scott Prince fall on to his own head in attempt to milk a penalty.

:lol: Yep what i was refering to.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Oh the irony.

So he only signed for $200k a season? Got a link?
Well considering that every player, including the nuffiest of all nuffys, has to sign for 55k, then technically if we signed Sutton to $255k a year, it would be getting him for the price of a minimum wage player. Because the argument was if we didn't sign Sutton we'd have been able to afford Sandow, well even if we got rid of Sutton we'd still have to bring in another minimum wage player.

Therefore the figure is $255k. I can't see any other club offering more than $255k for him. I'd be shocked (and appalled) if he is getting any more than $255k in 2012.

This Year?

Immortal
I'd be shocked if he was playing 1st grade in 2012.

John Sutton pictured below:

Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_138743.jpg

Last edited:

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Had to laugh at Porky Inglis and his HUGE contribution to the Rabid's win. Knock the ball to a Titan's player for a try but did a makeup by scoring a try himself. A passenger in the Rabid's win just as much he was in the Maroon's loss.

Most overrated player in NRL 2011. Pick him again for the Caneturds.

Series win to the BLUES!!

Latest posts