What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R15 | Fri | Rabbitohs 31-8 Titans | ANZ #nrlsougld

R15: SOU v GLD

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Parra Pride

Referee
Surely even the Titans can beat Lol@50uff$? I think the only way Titans lose is if they Lol@50uff$ to much.

Eelectrica

Referee
Mark Minichiello dropped the ball on the first tackle? Wow that almost never happens. Usually he waits until at least the second.

Eelectrica

Referee
There's a school I do some work for. Apparently as a reward they're taking the top students to a Titans game. Seems cruel.
Titans are putrid this year.

Boofhead

Juniors
Not sure if I want to watch this game now... Blowing it out from a 7 point margin to 23 points in the last 10 minutes is not on.

Not with the roster we have on paper...

BunniesMan

Immortal
Easy win? This team just beat the competition leaders and look to have found their feet, and some luck. With Harrison and Bird to be added to the side, your side will be the one fighting an uphill battle IMO. Titans to win.

Titans easy, Rabbits are spastic

Titans played a better team on Friday night with 9 players out than they're going to meet this week. They'll be equal on points with the Wabs after they beat them, plus have a bye up their sleeves. Wabbies season well and truly down the gurgler this week.

Oh god please let the Titans win. It will be icing on the cake.

Titans by plenty.
:lol::lol::lol:

We finally figured out that the game doesn't end after 70 minutes. And for once we managed to score points AND defend well all in the same game.

woah souffs beat titans... titans beat saints....therefore....SOUFFS BEAT SAINTS AND SOUFFS ARE NEW WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!

YEEEAAAA

andrew057

First Grade
Good win for Souffs, Titans are absolutely hopeless.

For the 50th time this season, John Sutton is an abomination of of a first grader. Signing this chump and letting Sandow go with haunt Souffs for years.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Good win for Souffs, Titans are absolutely hopeless.

For the 50th time this season, John Sutton is an abomination of of a first grader. Signing this chump and letting Sandow go with haunt Souffs for years.
It wasn't an either/or question you idiot. Sutton is getting 200k of long service entitlement, from next year he counts for exactly nothing under the cap.

It's not like if we got rid of Sutton we'd suddenly have enough money to sign Sandow.

no name

Referee
Man, the Titans are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.
They are so frustrating to watch ATM.

On a side note, how pedantic are the refs about the Titans ptb. Srama didn't even look like playing it was just standing there and got done for walking off the mark. Every other time I have seen similar cases this year the ref sends them back to ptb. Titans would have to have the most penalties against them in the ptb in possession by a mile.

Frustrated Fan

Juniors
Titans make more effort to milk penalties than they do to actually play. If they played the ball instead of falling back to the ground and having a grizzle at the ref, they might give their backs a bit more room.

Strike me down if I didn't see Scott Prince fall on to his own head in attempt to milk a penalty.

Latest posts