What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R15 | Mon | Sea Eagles 22-18 Eels | Brookvale #nrlmanpar

R15: MAN v PAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We were very lucky tonight, Parra probably deserved that win but I will take the 2. Bad luck guys!!!!

I am not sure if Parras attack was great or our defence was having a off night. Parra made too many metres out wide compared to our previous weeks efforts.

We also made too many errors which is what happens when you play risky footy.

I thought our attack was very good though high-risk. Manly's defence was insane.

Raider_69

Post Whore
How is the season on the line?

If the season was on the line tonight then it's still on the line every game after it even if we'd won.

You're worse than Telegraph writers.

You win tonight and you can still make a miricle happen
since you lost im comfortable in saying you'll be enjoying mad monday on the same day as us and 6 other teams

win and you're still in
lose and you're out... yes id call that season on the line

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
hayne was brilliant tonight, prick always is against us.
On the forward pass Cherry evans pass was atleast as flat as the 2 Hayne passes for try's so I will take it.
All three back out of the hands and maybe drifted forward is probably the fairest way to describe.
And to suggest refs helped manly, geez most of the 50/50 went to the eels the 3 biggest I can think of are
1. Double movement for eels try 50/50 at best
2. Hindmarsh knock on late in second half could only be a knock on terrible call and at a crucial time.
3. Ball stripped out from Rose after manly try on the kick off return, obvious strip and eels scored in that set.
Manly had some good calls as well, but to suggest we were favoured is a bit of a joke.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You win tonight and you can still make a miricle happen
since you lost im comfortable in saying you'll be enjoying mad monday on the same day as us and 6 other teams

win and you're still in
lose and you're out... yes id call that season on the line

We can't win every game - it's not 2009.

If we'd won tonight we might've lost next week. Since we lost tonight we'll win next week by 30 points.

Raider_69

Post Whore
We can't win every game - it's not 2009.

If we'd won tonight we might've lost next week. Since we lost tonight we'll win next week by 30 points.

maybe so, but if you'd have won tonight, you would have had the chance to go into next week with your season still on the line... you might have lost next week but you're side would still have had a season to play for... like us, you're now playing for pride and the cripple fight will commense 7:30pm saturday night, may the least spastic team win.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
maybe so, but if you'd have won tonight, you would have had the chance to go into next week with your season still on the line... you might have lost next week but you're side would still have had a season to play for... like us, you're now playing for pride and the cripple fight will commense 7:30pm saturday night, may the least spastic team win.

Actually we've got a pretty easy run now.

Apart from Melbourne (H) and Tigers (A) we've got either spastics, home or away, or teams we can match at home.

Cletus

First Grade
We were very lucky tonight, Parra probably deserved that win but I will take the 2. Bad luck guys!!!!

I am not sure if Parras attack was great or our defence was having a off night. Parra made too many metres out wide compared to our previous weeks efforts.

I thought we looked a bit tired tonight. Probably due for a loss really.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Actually we've got a pretty easy run now.

Apart from Melbourne (H) and Tigers (A) we've got either spastics, home or away, or teams we can match at home.

But its too late now... as you said, its a nice run home
had you won tonight, you had the chance to build a back end of the year but the hill is too steep now... you might go on a run but the run will land you 9th, 10th or 11th... its not netting your that prized top 8 spot... you needed to win tonight to keep in the hunt and it was a heart breaking way to end the season

trust me i know heart breaking ways to end a season, our season ended on blowing a 22 point lead at home and then storming back into a game in 10 minutes, only to lose in GP

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But its too late now... as you said, its a nice run home
had you won tonight, you had the chance to build a back end of the year but the hill is too steep now... you might go on a run but the run will land you 9th, 10th or 11th... its not netting your that prized top 8 spot... you needed to win tonight to keep in the hunt and it was a heart breaking way to end the season

trust me i know heart breaking ways to end a season, our season ended on blowing a 22 point lead at home and then storming back into a game in 10 minutes, only to lose in GP

We'll make the 8 by either 1 or 3 points. We'll be fine.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
eels showed enough tonight to show they will beat plenty and should make a run a the 8 in the back half will be good to watch if Hayne and Hindmarsh can keep that up.

Keffola

Juniors
Parra have improved significantly, keep it up and they can still make the 8. Unlucky to not get wins against dragons and manly consecutively.

Manly needed this test, gives me confidence when they can not panic when behind and come up with the right play.

oval

Juniors
Quiet crowd tonight. Nobody drinking? Taken aback by Parramatta's superior play? Whatever it was, it was weird.

Happy with the 2 points.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Hayne does...
Does what?

He practically beat you by himself last night. Nearly everyhing we did in attack came from him. Wait till we get some other players that can attack.

Just when i thought I'd get through a Parra v Manly game without some manly fan acting like a twat. Thank God for you mate, you've restored my faith.

Latest posts