What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R7 | ANZAC Day | Storm 14-18 Warriors | AAMI

R7: MEL v WAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
Spraybrook does the best skeepe impersonations out there.

Commentates way too much on the refs than on the game itself.

user_nat

Coach
Always hilarious bias in warriors games.

Either you get the Fox guys, who almost always are cheering on the Australian side. Or you gets the NZ team who are obviously biased towards the Warriors.

no name

Coach
The two commentators tonight are way better than the other shit provided by Fox imo.. would rather listen to them any day of the week than Andy Raymond or Laurie dribble dribble Daley.
You could get Charlie Chaplin commentating and he would be better than Andy Raymond.
Anyone who doesn't make up fake nicknames is better than Raymond.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Amazing game IMO, reffing stuffups aside, great defence from both sides to keep the second half to just 6 points, all in the first 5 minutes of the half too. Storm beaten at AAMI too... amazing.

Iafeta

Referee
Holy hell! What a win! What a rush! Inu and Mateo were excellent, great purchases for us... but it was the front row for mine, they've been beaten week in week out this year but Packer, Lillyman, Packer, Matulino.. take a bow. A lot of great tidy up work by Hohaia too.

WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOHOOOOO!!!

stormbati

Bench
What a game and what a performance from the Warriors. Krisnan Inu was a pain in the arse tonight, so composed! Made some big plays on both attack and defense.

Can't really fault Melbourne, I think they probably should of spread the ball a bit more because every time they did they looked good.

Beau Champion should have passed that ball but thats the way it goes I suppose.
Not too dissapointed with that, for Warriors fans though, they big question is wether they can back that up.

Hopefully some of the fumbleball fans who wandered over for a look will be back again.
Love when these two teams play.Always a brutal hard defensive game.
Loved it,& as a neutral i was on the edge of my seat.
Well done.

Latest posts