What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1170 SEN

King-Gutho94

Coach
Buzz rothfield was bagging the station ratings again on twitter today.

I was driving home and the Joel and Fletch show producer must have criticized a buzz article about ivan cleary as they were talking about poking the bear.

Buzz agenda is obivous he wants to pot SEN at all costs due to his contract with BSB. I noticed in the past he always bags them in his sunday column

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Buzz rothfield was bagging the station ratings again on twitter today.

I was driving home and the Joel and Fletch show producer must have criticized a buzz article about ivan cleary as they were talking about poking the bear.

Buzz agenda is obivous he wants to pot SEN at all costs due to his contract with BSB. I noticed in the past he always bags them in his sunday column
When Buzz previously had a gig on Macquarie Sports Radio before it went belly up he used to bag the BSB all the time!! He’s solid as diarrhoea, which incidentally the main thing that comes out of his mouth.

Brutus

Referee
All that Buzz idiot does is bag the ratings of shows if he can't get a gig on them. Did it to 2SM Talkin Sport, ABC, Triple M, Big Sports Breakfast before they relented and had him on. Always blew his load about Rayyys 2GB crap though.

Diesel

Referee
Driving to work this morning just after 5:30 and some Melbum flog starts reading the overnight sports news. Being origin you’d think they’d start with that, but no, some Alf mid season draft happened last night and they continued for 10 minutes before they begrudgingly read out the origin score and spend 30 seconds on it.