What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 2nd EF | Sun 4pm | Raiders 34-16 Sharks | Canberra

Elimination Final winner: Raiders v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-can-main-1.jpg

1. Josh Dugan 2. Sandor Earl 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Blake Ferguson 5. Reece Robinson 6. Josh McCrone 7. Sam Williams
8. David Shillington (c) 9. Glen Buttriss 10. Dane Tilse 11. Josh Papalii 12. Joel Thompson 13. Shaun Fensom

Interchange: 14. Shaun Berrigan 15. Joe Picker 16. Mark Nicholls 17. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
Reserves: 18. Jarrad Kennedy 19. Travis Waddell 20. Dimitri Pelo

2012teams-cro-her-1.jpg

1. Matthew Wright 2. John Williams 3. Ben Pomeroy 4. Colin Best 5. Nathan Stapleton 6. Todd Carney 7. Jeff Robson
8. Bryce Gibbs 9. Isaac De Gois 10. Ben Ross 11. Jeremy Smith 12. Anthony Tupou 13. Paul Gallen (c)

Interchange: 14. Andrew Fifita 15. Mark Taufua 16. John Morris 17. Jayson Bukuya
Reserves: 18. Tyson Frizell 19. Sam Tagataese 20. Wade Graham

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Tony Archer and Chris James
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis and Adam Reid
Video Referees: Sean Hampstead and Phil Cooley

Toyota Cup Finals Week 1
Warriors (2nd) v Raiders (3rd) at Canberra, Sun 1:30pm

nrl-fw1cancro.jpg

Last edited:

timka4

Bench
Have a feeling Sharkies will win, but it will be a great match. Liking what Canberra have done to get too 6th.

Sharks by 8

woodyk2

First Grade
Harder to pick than a broken nose this one. Pomeroy on report and possibly out . Going to go the Raiders,simply because they are at home...by 12.

Sleep

Juniors
Cronulla are on the slide at the moment. When is Graham back? I still think they might get it done.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Raiders by 10.

Sharks fans to blow a gasket when Ferguson scores the final try.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Similar to when the tigers went down to Canberra in 2010 as huge under dogs, I think the sharks will snatch this one in an upset

natheel

Coach
we all saw how the likes of Roosters, Parra and Warriors went on self belief and confidence and Raiders have that. They're backing themselves. I think they should win by 8 here. Sharks pack is the only thing that will worry Raiders

Vic Mackey

Referee
Man I hope maxwell gets this game and gives Bryce Gibbs a penalty that ends up winning the game for cronulla, would be unbelievable viewing in the game day thread.