What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12.69 am

Hard Yards

Juniors
In all fairness asking a question of the CEO how he publicly rates the performance of his coach , was never going to be answered any differently by any CEO. If he was to state "it is a failure" or words to that effect he would then be immediately asked why does the board tolerate the situation etc etc It was a leading question that Johstone or anyone else was always going to bat away. Any public statement against the coach during an interview was never going to be made. The talkin sport hosts should of known it was a "dud ask". The current coach has a contract extension of two years, which can be paid out and a new appointment made if the board so chooses. They wont declare their hand beforehand. Maybe they are waiting to learn the NRL's decision re ex Sharks coach, who should be the leading contender.

Last edited:

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Its a start buddy. But he is safe for next year.

Cannot see this spineless mob after todays interview sack him for next year.
It would take a disastrous start in 2020 to break his contract for 21, and even then Im not sure.
Sad situation we find ourselves in isnt it mate....this year most are hoping we lose our remaining games to highlight yet again McGregors failure as coach after we have endured such a pitiful season already......and now because of the non event board meeting yesterday we have to face the distinct possibility of a repeat performance or lack thereof of much the same for 2020 and onwards....seriously what does it take....Im just at a loss to understand how this has unfolded...never thought Id see the day

Jersey No 14

Juniors
It's clear that this is now at a stalemate
So Life goes on. My life is pretty full Writing my 2nd Novel
Fu$k em'
No more money in any way for them St. George or Illawarra.
eg No new Jerseys' or any of that shite - No drinking in their clubs
No going to the games and buying next season's seasom ticket just to find myself in Groundhog Day
I'm not going to bother in any way especially watching their games and pushing up their ratings.
Sponsors and partners of the team. - You're waisting your money on me.
My only vice will be this place where like minded people who care about their team and noy driven by anything other than their true love of the Dragons

Until change has arrived.
The fraud that has place OUR team in perrel has been removed.
I'm going to live al better life: than sink week in-week out dragged down by Our coach, our management incompetent abilities - Done.

Boys try it it's quite uplifting.
Like that Simpson's episode when all the children are out playing in the spring day.
Life goes on. Better without this shite than to exist with it.

GLASS HALF FULL

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Fu$k em'
No going to the games and buying next season's seasom ticket just to find myself in Groundhog Day
I'm not going to bother in any way especially watching their games and pushing up their ratings.
My only vice will be this place where like minded people who care about their team and noy driven by anything other than their true love of the Dragons

I'm going to live al better life: than sink week in-week out dragged down by Our coach, our management incompetent abilities - Done.

Like that Simpson's episode when all the children are out playing in the spring day.

GLASS HALF FULL

I'm hearing you. Yes, a very sad and frustrating time for all of us.
The best we can do is to make as much noise as possible.

Refuse to accept our current status and push for better.

I enjoy being on this forum with like minded individuals who love the club as much us myself but refuse to accept where were at.

Something must give ..... and it won't be us.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Fu$k em'

GLASS HALF FULL

Congrats on the second novel, and a good point re the glass being half full. For me, this season has made me a better Blues musician.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I'm hearing you. Yes, a very sad and frustrating time for all of us.
The best we can do is to make as much noise as possible.

Refuse to accept our current status and push for better.

I enjoy being on this forum with like minded individuals who love the club as much us myself but refuse to accept where were at.

Something must give ..... and it won't be us.
OKB Im like you love the Red V always have always will....being on this forum and reading the comments, banter, discussions, jokes, arguments etc have bought me much joy (most of the time)...... .when I was diagnosed with cancer almost 6 years ago my friends and fellow supporters on here got me through some very dark days.....it pains me to see and hear how disappointed and frustrated they all are with the lack of imo professionalism and direction of our great club........
Im sure all of us dont like our current position we find ourselves in with our coaching staff and The Board full stop....for me personally I dont know Paul McGregor he is probably a good bloke and is passionate about our team.....but based on our past performances and the likelihood of more of the same to come its obvious he just doesnt have the skill set and player management to take us any further...nothing new we already know that I know .....therefore like you I also refuse to accept our current situation and will do whatever I can or support to push for better and return our club to its former glory