What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | ALL STARS | NRL 36 def IND 28 | Skilled

All Stars Winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DoggiesBro

Juniors
How many local juniors are in the Bulldogs 25? I rest my case.

You said the dogs have been buying alot, the eels have bought more.

You have no case.

Lookat your 2010 list, you had more then, look at your 2011 list.

Ours this year is 3 total.

Yours is about 10.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Lahrs was the best forward on field in my opinion.

As for eels hindmarsh did ok, sandow was shit.

Dogs, Pritchard did ok, Barba was good.

chrisD

Coach
TLL was the best forward on the field but that wasn't saying much, no-one really deserves MOM. Rugby League is good, oh how I've missed it, now off to watch Pakistan smash the poms again.

franklin2323

Immortal
Quality game! Other than Inglis no injuries so that's good. I am a fan of the 6 again over the penalty 9/10 times the penalty isn't blown even if they are called out. So this way the attacking team keeps momentum & the game flows.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Hard to pick a man of the match, but Merritt? Gee I dunno, I thought Gallen and Lewis were very good. Thurston had a good game. So did TLL.

Midnight Rabbit

Juniors
Laughing at a injured player is sadly no surprise to me with the large number of dirty, low simple minded people that belong to this website. Congrats to you on being the mental pygmies you are.

On the footy was very impressed by Bird and Learoyd-Lars. Lewis always plays well and did so again.

ceagle

Bench
Laughing at a injured player is sadly no surprise to me with the large number of dirty, low simple minded people that belong to this website. Congrats to you on being the mental pygmies you are.

On the footy was very impressed by Bird and Learoyd-Lars. Lewis always plays well and did so again.
Who the f**k is laughing at Inglis? Gtfo

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I dont mind the six again rule rather than a penalty, as mentioned in the coverage you dont notice it much when the referees are blowing the pee out of the whistle, probably the one "new rule" I would use this year in the NRL.

But how pathetic were those on field interviews from Joey in the middle of the game, and even more embarrassing talking to JT whilst taking a kick and of course Watmough brushed him cause he had to join his team.

Seriously the Ch 9 coverage is a joke, and I always cringe every time Rabs starts talking about another TV show, then him and Gus talk about it for another 20 minutes. Celebrity Apprentice, really who cares?? They should only promote other NRL Games.