What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Heritage R5 | Fri | Storm 34-22 Knights | AAMI

Heritage Round result: Storm v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mongoose

Coach
I didn't think the reffing was that bad, there has been far worse officiated games this year. I will say the Slater pickup try was from a forward pass. Knights got dudded there. Can't think of any other terrible calls that went against them though... Every team slows the ruck down, can't beleive people still think the Storm is the only side that does this and gets away with it. EVERY team in the comp does it.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I didn't think the reffing was that bad, there has been far worse officiated games this year. I will say the Slater pickup try was from a forward pass. Knights got dudded there. Can't think of any other terrible calls that went against them though... Every team slows the ruck down, can't beleive people still think the Storm is the only side that does this and gets away with it. EVERY team in the comp does it.
The McManus "knock-on", the Nielsen "non knock-on", the Costigan "dropped ball" just before halftime. Want me to go on?

As I said before, the Storm were too clinical for us, but those three decisions cost us three tries ...

Joker's Wild

Coach
How Quinn was allowed to stay on the field after that high shot on Sau I will never know. He jumped up on a player who is well under 6', all while the ball was well away from him

All the refs must be Eunuchs

Latest posts