What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Heritage R5 | Sat | Eels 29-20 Sea Eagles | Parramatta

Heritage Round result: Eels v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-par-her.jpg

1. Jarryd Hayne 2. Ken Sio 3. Esi Tonga 4. Willie Tonga 5. Cheyse Blair 6. Ben Roberts 7. Chris Sandow
8. Tim Mannah 9. Matthew Keating 10. Mitchell Allgood 11. Nathan Hindmarsh (c) 12. Taniela Lasalo 13. Reni Maitua

Interchange: 14. Casey McGuire 15. Fuifui Moimoi 16. Justin Poore 17. Joseph Paulo

2012teams-man-alt.jpg

1. Brett Stewart 2. Michael Oldfield 3. Jamie Lyon (c) 4. Dean Whare 5. David Williams 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Jason King (c) 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Jamie Buhrer 13. Daniel Harrison

Interchange: 14. Nick Skinner 15. Vic Mauro 16. Darcy Lussick 17. Jorge Taufua

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jared Maxwell and Gavin Reynolds
Sideline Officials: Dan Eastwood and Jason Walsh
Video Referee: Pat Reynolds

Related Matches
Toyota Cup R5 - Eels v Sea Eagles @ Parramatta - TBC
VB NSW Cup R5 - Wentworthville Magpies (PAR) v Cronulla Sharks (CRO, MEL) @ Parramatta, TBC
VB NSW Cup R5 - Manly Sea Eagles (MAN) v Newcastle Knights (NEW) @ Brookvale, Sat 3:00pm

2012-r5parman-1.jpg

Last edited:

ceagle

Bench
Apparently the venue could be changed because the playing surface at Parra is awful.

Is this true?

Timmah

Staff member
Celebrating 20 years since the 1982 Grand Final ????
Yep, my maths is shit.

Will rectify tonight if I remember.

Should be 30 years, obvs.

Apparently the venue could be changed because the playing surface at Parra is awful.

Is this true?
Surface will be assessed today and a decision made.

Unlikely the match will be able to be played at Brookvale with constructing racing to be finished for Round 6.

Alternative? ANZ, Allianz or Bluetongue you'd have to say.

ceagle

Bench
Yep, my maths is shit.

Will rectify tonight if I remember.

Should be 30 years, obvs.

Surface will be assessed today and a decision made.

Unlikely the match will be able to be played at Brookvale with constructing racing to be finished for Round 6.

Alternative? ANZ, Allianz or Bluetongue you'd have to say.
Is Allianz being used on Saturday?

That would probably be the best choice.

Last edited:

Grapple

Bench
Manly by 1.

Sandow to attempt three Field Goal attempts in extra time only to have every shot go under the crossbar. DCE strikes it from 40 on his first attempt and wins it.

aussies1st

Staff member
Hayne will be back, let's see if he can miraculously fix the Eels. If not this is going to get ugly.

Timmah

Staff member
If the surface isn't up to it, they will have to move it.

circling eagle

Juniors
I think this will be much closer than form suggests especially with Hayne back, I hate these games, if we win we should have, we lose we will get hammered by the media.

I'm sure the eels aren't going to be terrible forever, wonder who the unlucky team will be that has to play them in their bounce back week.

Manly 13+

Hayne gets re-injured and doesn't finish the game.

Timmah

Staff member
Teams named. Hayne in, Burt out for Eels. No Stewart or Matai for Manly.

Latest posts