What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Heritage R5 | Sat | Eels 29-20 Sea Eagles | Parramatta

Heritage Round result: Eels v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

typicalfan

Coach
parra looked great in that 1st half before hayne got injured, they would have won that game. if hayne can stay fit parra will do alright this year but they have one of the best sides in manly tonight.

parra need a good hooker, i don't rate keating at all. they should have kept kingston, no suprise parra are always letting good players go, who the f**k is in charge of there recruitment???

should have bought hohaia, de gois, at leat start macguire or give him more time.
They need to be more aggressive in defense IMO, it will help their attack and their confidence.

seaeagle sam

parra looked great in that 1st half before hayne got injured, they would have won that game. if hayne can stay fit parra will do alright this year but they have one of the best sides in manly tonight.

parra need a good hooker, i don't rate keating at all. they should have kept kingston, no suprise parra are always letting good players go, who the f**k is in charge of there recruitment???

should have bought hohaia, de gois, at leat start macguire or give him more time.

Rubbish

HowHigh

Coach
And now the onslaught beings I think
Dunno why I thought Eels could get an upset win tonight

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
parra looking good except for that shocking play with no dummy half(keating???) & right hand defence a bit weak.

blair looks to have good potential & hayne making a huge difference as expected.

awesome try to manly, stewart is going to be a big loss for manly! one of the best finishes in the game, whoever gets him will be very lucky. hoefuly not the rorters but more then likely, would like to see him back home at the gong if he doesn't stay at manly or the dogs & move barba to 6.

Latest posts