What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Heritage R5 | Sat | Eels 29-20 Sea Eagles | Parramatta

Heritage Round result: Eels v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supera

Juniors
this second half has been like watching a cripple fight.

good to see fui show that he's actually interested in playing footy.

chris sandow is still rubbish though.

no name

Referee
Win, lose or draw. Kearney has a lot of work to do with the right hand defense.
And Moimoi has remembered that he is a beast.

Morgan has made some terrible decisions/mistakes.
Ordinary footballer from what I've seen.
In saying that good on the Eels, those that were money throwers don't deserve to celebrate though.

ceagle

Bench
We have been absolutely decimated by injury, no farkin combinations out there in attack or defense

user_nat

Coach
You'd think they just won the premiership the way the crowd is going off.

Really good game by Parra though. Thought they might lose touch when Manly took the lead, but they hung in there and scored straight back.

Whilst Manly has obvious injury problems, there form is a little suspect at the moment I think.

wibble

Bench
We have been absolutely decimated by injury, no farkin combinations out there in attack or defense

True. But on the plus side you are away, on a string of away games, and still playing good football missing some great players. You could be playing like the Tigers who are down a few troops but look flat. At least you are always competing, and will do for the next few weeks even down on players.

Eels really needed that, and deserved it. Well done to them.

You'd think they just won the premiership the way the crowd is going off.

Really good game by Parra though. Thought they might lose touch when Manly took the lead, but they hung in there and scored straight back.
Whilst Manly has obvious injury problems, there form is a little off at the moment I think.

Yeah, a lot of bad passes and kicks from the Sea Eagles tonight. Execution wasn't quite there.

Jono078

Referee
LOL @ woManly!!

Good stuff Parra for the fans. It was an ugly sort of win, they look unfit and shaky in defense but they tried hard all night and stuck it to Manly.

I'm expecting the Knights to send them back into reality next week.

BigRedV

Juniors
Is there anything more in this world that would drive someone to mass murder than watching sandow celebrate a point. f**k me he is an absolute co(khead!
Congrats Parra!
(except sandow- maybe achieve something and earn the right to be a cocky pr!ck before you act like the worlds biggest tool!!)

BunniesMan

Immortal
With the salary cap, a series of injuries will stop even the very best teams from winning.

Edit: also Sandow, still fat. Maybe supercoach Kearney should tell him to lay off the meat pies.