What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Sun | Warriors 20-26 Sea Eagles | Eden Park

Round 1 result: Warriors v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leagueaddict

Juniors
I reckon Manly could put 40 on them here. The Warriors are playing like every other round 1 team. Manly looks like they've had a great preseason and are starting in 5th gear.

WTF are you talking about? Warriors have looked dangerous everytime they've been in manlys half. just stupid errors costing them. Now they've got one back! the beast has awoken! :lol:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Warriors have dropped two likely tries over the line. They're creating chances, and have had opportunities but Manly have been more clinical (with the odd freakish piece of luck) in their finishing.

adamkungl

Immortal
If it doesn't look like a try, and you can't prove it is, why would you award it?

Why the fk would we be going to the video ref if it didn't look like a try?

Seems like a negative attitude to take. Fact is, the defence failed to stop the try, I don't believe taking it away on a POSSIBLE blade of grass is in the spirit of the game.

On Shaun Johnson, the kids a f**king genius. I didn't think I was capable of jizzing twice in 3 mins but there you go...

Mader45

Juniors
I call bullshit Johns. The Warriors stayed where they were cause no one, including Johnson, knows what he is doing. ... Case in point 2 seconds ago

Danish

Referee
Benji better soak up the media attention he's been getting this offseason because there is a younger, faster, more electric version of him on the scene now