What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Sun | Warriors 20-26 Sea Eagles | Eden Park

Round 1 result: Warriors v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Southern Warrio

Juniors
To the 40000 odd thousand at Eden Park this is what you call a sport. More entertainment in this half than a whole Super 15 season.

This has ben a great game so far, but there's also plenty of action in the Super 15. The game between the Highlanders and Crusaders last night was immense.

chrisD

Coach
The defence isn't bad, the misses are coming from smaller blokes on the bigger guys seeking them out, there's more of them because these teams shift it faster and better than the other teams and catch the little players more isolated.

ceagle

Bench
Shaun Johnson, f**k what a star. Single handedly got the Warriors back in the game.

At half time this game has been more entertaining then all the games this week combined

Chip Bayless

Juniors
The Warriors have wrestled back the momentum. This first 10 minutes after halftime crucial for them. I see them mowing down the Sea-Eagles and winning by 10+ points. Manly out on their feet now.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Been a great game so far. The attack from both teams has been so slick.

The injury to Ropati is a concern, especially late in the game. Two rookie centres against Lyon/Matai is a glaring weakness that Manly will exploit if given too much possession.

Coleworld

Juniors
Such fantastic conditions for this game. I wish the weather was like this in Sydney. The NRL definitely need to schedule more sunday matches.

I'm enjoying the expansive games of both teams. This is by far been the game of the round.

Latest posts