What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R10 | Sun | Raiders 40-34 Eels | Canberra

Round 10 result: Raiders v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I Must say these 2 are the worst refs in the game at the moment.. Ferguson was no where near that... Both teams But most the time the eels in the ten.. Maybe i just dont like their faces...

That Croker has Jason Taylor Face Syndrome. So punchable.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You gotta feel for PIRTEK in times like this, poor bastards.
The success of teams businesses sponsor is irralevent.

All that matters is much FTA they get and how often their brand is in the news.

With the Eels going so shit cameras are at their training every day and they're still getting FTA slots so pirtek are getting their moneys worth.

Y2Eel

First Grade
These refs ffs get the under 20's ref who did the earlier game to ref this game these 2 suck dick and ass...

How much of a merkin is Captain Hooknose going to feel like after bagging the mental weakness of the Eels for 80 minutes, only for his Raiders to get out mentally softed(f**k off, I'll make up whichever words I like)

Please Eels win :lol:

carn the Hayne, do it for my fantasy squad

mattyg

Bench
this is a poor, poor quality game of football. I've only turned it on for the 2nd half and I can't remember the last time I witnessed a game as soft as this one...

Latest posts