What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R15 | Mon | Sea Eagles 22-26 Storm | Brookvale

Round 15 result: Sea Eagles v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ferntree footy

Juniors
Good game storm wel see u again at Thr business end no doubt. Fmd cherry Evans took some terrible options tonight. When foran runs it we look much better.

Maybe a little to a lot of doubt ... but we'll be there waiting for the best, maybe Manly?

Game looked good from chilly Melbourne tonight, apart from the 8 m rule applied to Manly, and Duffie running out of juice for the last 20. Bellamy made him struggle on which will pay dividends for the rest of the season.

blacklock

Juniors
Fortress Brookie (LMAO) two clowns in Pink giving leg ups all night, still couldnt get the chokkies manly.....scum
id be willing to bet money that the video ref at very least gets a week off. guaranteed.

if that was a try...then brent tate had the ball knocked out in the soo and it wasnt simply lost. the give away? cherry laughing when it was awarded. i dont blame him tho...if theyre going to award points, then he has no control over that. but my god...reffing has gone down hill.

simostorm

Bench
Was that Andrew Johns in the hoodie interviewing players after the game on the field?

Good game btw.. Entertaining..

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Oh aren't claiming players don't get paid for rep appearances are you?

Yup!! That's exactly what I'm saying :sarcasm:

You're right, its all a conspiracy theory that they get him picked in a rep team to get him extra money.....oh hang on, they forgot that under the already strained salary cap they will also have to pay him a bonus for making the rep team under the cap.

Gee I wish they had someone smarterer like you to run things for them. You is really really smarter than those that run the club.

You're right, its all a conspiracy theory.:p

Idiot.