What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R21 | Mon | Broncos 22-42 Eels | Suncorp

Round 21 result: Broncos v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blacklock

Juniors
lol @ all these after timers claiming to have launched into 13+ via a betting agency, didn't hear bo peep about it before kick off but all of a sudden you've all got on :lol:
heyyy i backed parra from the start! (early pages!) hehe only because broncs had so many players out. they were favs at 1.24 on tab. insane! even if they stage a comeback, that was way too low given their injuries.

my 100 pales in comparison to the dude that put 9k on parra at 3.75 lol he is gonna have a great monday :)

johns_reds

First Grade
If I was a parra fan I'd be pissed off with the shit they delivered all season, obviously they have no respect to the fans to give it their all through out the season and are only playing well now that Ricky has put all their contracts on notice.

As for broncos I'm bitterly disappointed with their effort since post origin

skeepe

Immortal
lol @ all these after timers claiming to have launched into 13+ via a betting agency, didn't hear bo peep about it before kick off but all of a sudden you've all got on :lol:

Last minute thing for me, put it on literally 5 seconds before kick off.

A fiver on 13+ at $10.00

effnic

Bench
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k me. Again the video ref makes a f**king terrible call.

Sack the f**king lot of them. I've f**king had it with their constant ineptitude. Why the f**k can't they f**king ever f**king get it f**king right?

f**k mate dead set shut the f**k up. This is why your on every live game thread whinging about the same shit cause your personality is so pathetic you have no friends to watch games with. Please die. Its not funny anymore.

Latest posts