What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R23 | Sat | Tigers 22-12 Dragons | Allianz

Round 23 result: Tigers v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T.T

Juniors
on paper that dragons side really is attrocious.. if only tigers had a decent partner for marshall in the halves then i could tip with 100% confidence

This Year?

Immortal
With Hornby and Fein in the halves and in great form, the Saints are morals to win this.

MARK MY WORDS...

WE GOT THIS!!! :p

This Year?

Immortal
Hornby. Great form.

I do not understand. :)

tumblr_ls6ljkQkzR1r3nqnho1_250.png

All jokes aside, if Saints win this game it'll be nothing short of a miracle.

Miracles still happen don't they?:sarcasm:

to_ddeath

Coach
Miller ruled out. At least we have some non-concussed forwards ready to play now :lol:

In reality, Tigs by 8 based on how patchy & inconsistent both teams have been recently.

T.

the dude

Juniors
Dragons playing for their season but I think the Tigers will be up for it with some confidence from last week.

Tigers 13+

nrlnrl

First Grade
With Hornby and Fein in the halves and in great form, the Saints are morals to win this.

MARK MY WORDS...

WE GOT THIS!!! :p

There'll be a few changes to the Dragons line-up, with Soward starting at 5/8 one of them. Even then, it's Tigers to win - maybe 21-8 ?

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
the dragons could get up here with soward back. you never know how the tigers/benji are going to perform!

all comes down to the tigers defence!

Latest posts