What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R23 | Sun | Bulldogs 22-14 Broncos | ANZ

Round 23 result: Bulldogs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dogslife

Coach
The Dogs of war should skate to victory in this one:crazy::crazy::crazy:
dog_skateboarding-2459.jpg

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
No Parker is a massive blow. I'd expect the team to now look something like this:

1. Hoffman
2. Maranta
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Beale
6. Hunt
7. Wallace
8. Hannant
9. McCullough
10. Civoneciva
11. Te'o
12. Thaiday
13. McGuire

14. Norman
15. Dodds
16. Gillett
17. Lui

Bretto

Bench
I just don't get it with the team we're putting on the field this week.

Playing our worst defensive player again (Matt Gillett) starting in the second row. Playing our slowest and least ineffective front rower (Petero Civoneceva) and leaving our best front rower on the bench (Josh McGuire). Playing our most out of form player for years at Halfback (Peter Wallace), yet again.

I must be missing something in all of this.

Big Pete

Referee
Touch and go with Hannant & McGuire for best player let alone best prop at the club. At the start of the season, it was certainly Hannant but McGuire has caught up with him, especially around the mid-season.

Dogs to win comfortably. Broncos won't be awful, just won't have the gas to play as well as they should.

Dogs by 14.

renouf

Juniors
The inclusion of Reed last week, and Hodges this week, should make a difference in attack and defence.. but our form isn't good so it'll be hard.

Grapple

Bench
Reed was pretty good down his side defensively against Canberra and with Hodges back it will provide some momentum coming into this game. Broncos are a quality side with some fine Origin and Test players. I don't know how we are the favourites in this one. Just hope we come prepared and play well. That's about all you can do really.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Gotta admire Hook's hardline stance to discipline, but if ever there was a time we needed Hoffman and his kick returns it's now. Beale to fullback and I'm guessing Whitchurch on the wing.

Although Whitchurch and Maranta have both proven quite capable under the high ball, this is not a game you would want to take two rookie wingers into.

EDIT - just saw Hook may want to put Norman at fullback. To be honest I'd prefer Beale there.