What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R24 | Sat | Sharks 20-7 Rabbitohs | Toyota

Round 24 result: Sharks v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Lol laying still on the ground doesn't equal tackled, doh!

It does when there's a Souths player clinging to your legs you imbecile.

Nobody had laid a hand on him since he had come to that stop. Taylor was within his rights to do what he did.

I must be watching a different game cause I could've sworn that Sharks player was brought to ground by a Green and Red blur instead of just tripping over his own feet.

user_nat

Coach
Why the hell do you even bother posting when you know nobody is going to take what you say seriously. The Sharks player was at a dead stop on the turf.

Nobody had laid a hand on him since he had come to that stop. Taylor was within his rights to do what he did.

Guy making the original tackle had dropped off.

Jason Maher

Immortal
He wasn't tackled how can it be a flop?

It's not a flop when the tackle isn't compete. For all he knew the SHarks player was about to get up. You have every right to make a hard tackle.

Wright had submitted by not trying to get up, thus the first hand on him effects a tackle, and Taylor's tackle was a second effort and thus a flop. One of the laws of the game. I suggest looking it up.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I actually feel sorry for all the Souths' fans that aren't morons.

On the plus side, every time your side loses you can at least be happy that BM's team lost.