What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R3 | Sat | Titans 6-30 Storm | Skilled

Round 3 result: Titans v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baldie

Juniors
flawless win by Melbourne, them & manly are defiantly a cut above the rest in the early days.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Daley is a moron "I don't care if he dropped it"

so this dick would have given him a try even if he had dropped it cold :crazy:

GongPanther

Referee
What a f**king boring lame game that was.

They will certainly know how to drive people away from the game if crap like that keeps getting served up.

the dude

Juniors
If tickets weren't free to the next Gold Coast game they would struggle to get 8,000.

Free tickets and maybe we'll see 12,000 show up

Evenflow

Bench
If they're fair dinkum which they obviously are about handing out free tickets if they lost then they've hit an all time low. I can understand them wanting to lift crowds but its hardly a good advisement got them or the game in general. Every code hands out freebies but giving one to everyone that was there after a loss? :crazy:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Lol we've been average and the score lines have flattered us.

Now that a Storm fan has said it I don't feel so bad about saying the same thing after a 30-6 win.

Very lucky against Canberra, beat the ninth placed team, and now ran away with it late against last years wooden spooners.

Storm will be up there and will win a lot of games on the back of Cronk/Smith/Slater who are all class, but plenty to work on. They're not dominating yet.