What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R3 | Sun | Warriors 18-32 Bulldogs | Mt Smart

Round 3 result: Warriors v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
lol no way Locke's attempt should have been BOTD - there was no doubt whatsoever.

4/5 tips, Warriors :fist:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No way Locke could've been given that try. No evidence the ball touches the ground at all.

Ended up being a solid win anyway.

Grapple

Bench
Just got back from Mt Smart. Great performance from Barba at the back. I was cheering him on like a racehorse at the end with that break....Nice to be the only Dogs fan in my part of the crowd. :)

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
What a game! Refs were pretty crap towards both sides. No team in the comp scares the shit out of me like the Warriors! They are such a good and unpredictable team. Huge respect for them, especially their forwards!

Great game by Kasiano, Barba and Reynolds!

Can't express how glad I am that Manly didn't re-sign Hodkinson

Can't express how glad I am that Butthurts didn't re-sign Hasler :)

Locke 2 - Barba 0

They were both pretty even but Barba finished on top only just

0neye

can't see the dogies beating the sheep shaggers:crazy::crazy::crazy:

shee-shagger.jpg
woof wooof bark bark yelp yelp works for me once again

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Can't believe all the blow-ups about the video-ref decision, that clearly wasn't a try. tbh it was a massive f*ck up by Locke.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
There was no evidence to suggest whether the ball touched the ground or not. The video ref should not have made a call and passed it back to the ref. If the video ref had to make a decision the benefit of the doubt goes to the attacking team.

It was a bad call and one that could have cost the warriors the match. Though both teams were deserving of victory.

ouwet

Bench
There was no evidence to suggest whether the ball touched the ground or not. The video ref should not have made a call and passed it back to the ref. If the video ref had to make a decision the benefit of the doubt goes to the attacking team.

It was a bad call and one that could have cost the warriors the match. Though both teams were deserving of victory.

Go watch it again... There was NO doubt he didn't get the ball down! You can see the ball is up off the ground the whole time. It was the correct call.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Did anyone DVR this game? At the start of the broadcast, when the commentators were announcing the bulldogs team, it sounded remarkably like one of them called Barba a "Little N-".

Can anyone confirm this? I rewound it a few times, but couldn't be sure.

Latest posts