What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R4 | Fri | Eels 6-39 Panthers | Parramatta

Round 4 result: Eels v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
It hurt me to see the pain on Hindmarshs face there. The exact opposite of Sandow. All heart but not enough talent anymore. He's owed a better effort by his teammates.

blaza88z

Coach
Wow. Just woeful. If I was Penrith I'd let my right hand attack have an early shower. Just direct everything to their left attack.

Did you see Sandow turn around and WALK after the ball when it was kicked behind him. Efforts like that is why I'm happy with who we have wearing our #7 and I reckon it was one of the best things that could have happened to us when Parra outbid us for the peaheart. More talent than brains.

fk off idiot, you only watch parra games to be johnny-on-the-spot when Sandow's team gets mowed down

Pugzley

I left the tv to heat me up some mongolian lamb with rice and this is what happens??? WTF Parra, WTF??

Grapple

First Grade
Parra's problem is all mental. They just simply don't have confidence...... and they defend like they're mentally challenged.

Latest posts