What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R4 | Sat | Dragons 17-6 Sea Eagles | WIN Jubilee

Round 4 result: Dragons v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ceagle

Bench
f**k we miss Stewart and T-Rex on the edges, sucks they wont be back for a while. DCE kicking game was great, Foran was poor imo, never passed it to his center once.

Dragons never made mistakes and defended soundly, we only had 45% that game. Good game Dragon fans, hope we can smash Parra next week.

LatK7

First Grade
Great game all round. Saints played strongly and credit to Manly for putting in.

P.S. I love Morris and Flo.

Red Bear

Referee
f**k we miss Stewart and T-Rex on the edges, sucks they wont be back for a while. DCE kicking game was great, Foran was poor imo, never passed it to his center once.

Dragons never made mistakes and defended soundly, we only had 45% that game. Good game Dragon fans, hope we can smash Parra next week.
TBH i think his form has been down all season.

Still, only four rounds in.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Great game Dragons too good on the night...
Cant wait to get Stewart, Williams, Matai, Galuvao & co back, just seem to be missing a little grunt, and a little finish.... might be a little while yet though

Izz

Bench
Thought Foran played well, myself. Passed to his outside as much as the defense allowed him too. Cherry-Evans was quiet, i thought.

Tommax25

Bench
TBH i think his form has been down all season.

Still, only four rounds in.

Commentators were fapping over him though, saying that he's bumped his price up again, and every time he plays it goes up again. He hasn't been bad, but he hasn't played that well either.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Just got back from the game. Some of that refereeing was woeful, the 10m the ref's kept was all over the shop. I don't know how Stanley can get pinged for being inside the 10, when a tackle is made 1 foot short of the 30, and done front on, from a 20m restart. But it pretty much sums up the reffing performance all round.

Great game though, both sides should hold their heads high.

hunters

Juniors
Just got back from the game. Some of that refereeing was woeful, the 10m the ref's kept was all over the shop. I don't know how Stanley can get pinged for being inside the 10, when a tackle is made 1 foot short of the 30, and done front on, from a 20m restart. But it pretty much sums up the reffing performance all round.

Well, because he was inside the 10. Not that hard.

skeepe

Immortal

Because he never at any stage got back to the 30. That was one of the more obvious penalties you'll see.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Because he never at any stage got back to the 30. That was one of the more obvious penalties you'll see.
His back foot hit the line... In any case there was about 20 tackles around 60 minute mark that could have been pinged. The 10 varied from about 6m to 12m the entire game. It was terrible for both sides

_Johnsy

Referee
Manly will be there when the real competition starts in August.

Great, solid game. 70% of a semi final game, not bad for round 4.

thommo4pm

Coach
Quality game of football, and the crowd was right into it at the ground. The atmosphere was awesome.

Walked out of Kogarah very happy.
Think both sides put on a quality display for everyone.