What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R6 | Fri | Tigers 14-18 Broncos | Allianz

Round 6 result: Tigers v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
Tigers are goooooooooone. They won't win tonight after that shambolic effort.
(I hope I'm quoted for being wrong later, I can't see it happening but)

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
f**k these androtop tigers! benji your a farkin clown, how did he f**k that try & cost them one, give the short pass you farkin clown!

listen to gus making excuses for benji, your kidding.

Clifferd

Coach
wtf Benji. Great play to set that up but all you had to do was short pass it to Lawrence and he was in 100%...

Danish

Referee
Classic Bunji :lol:

Runs a good play to get the initial line break.... Then tries to put on the cute no look cut out pass to the winger when a simple draw and pass to the centre would have seen a sure try.

Pass predictably goes to ground and Brisbane go the length and score a couple tackles later :lol:

user_nat

Coach
Moltzen for president.

Thank you.

Brisbane have never lost after scoring the first 2 under Griffin. I'll probably regret bring that up lol.

Dragon

Coach
What about the hands from these Brisbane backs, you think for all money they will fumble then just cool as you like control it...

Lol moltzen