What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Rivalry (#2) R20 | Mon | Cowboys 29-16 Tigers | Dairy Farmers

Round 20 result: Cowboys v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ladmate

Bench
Got little confidence. Playing with 15 with makeshift backs, I doubt we will contain the Cowboys. Hope I am wrong.

Sleep

Juniors
Fun game so far, whoever is working the cameras at fox needs to be fired though. Marshall has been MIA for a while now.

Didgi

lol... such a derp argument. The pure penalty count is about a tenth of what should be considered.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Farah is in rare form, dangerous with every touch. Leaves Marshall for dead.

North Queensland just need to tighten up things around the ruck and they run away with this game. The shifts to the right are making metres but are easily contained with Utai's lack of speed. But up the middle they are carving us up.

Superb attacking footy from both sides and I can see this being a joy to watch for a neutral, but it's a nightmare for NQ fans right now.

Vic Mackey

Referee
lol... such a derp argument. The pure penalty count is about a tenth of what should be considered.

So what are the tigers doing that should be penalized that the cowboys aren't doing?

The penalty count shouldn't matter, with the injuries we have if you don't win then it will be beyond embarrassing

Didgi

Good play by Benji, should see more of it. Would have to come off every now and then.

Latest posts