What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Rivalry (#2) R20 | Sat | Warriors 19-24 Knights | Mt Smart

Round 20 result: Warriors v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
FMD it was pretty clear he got his hand back to the ball before it hit the ground. Video refs prove again they should be wiped from the game.

Scorpio30

Bench
Ben Matulino has been awesome as usual. While Loudi has brought nothing but running back into traffic.

Canard

Immortal
Throw the ball three passes wide and the Warriors are at sea.

Its like my D grade Mixed touch side, but less heart......

blaza88z

Coach
it's really similar to when a player dropkicks it after dropping it cold, yes they kick and it's not an error but really, it shouldn't count as a kick if they're not going to award that try

hunters

Juniors
Think everyone agrees in a perfect world it shouoldn't be a try but there is a rule book and according to that it was a try. Oh well, looks like they've got it now.

Meth

Staff member
Think everyone agrees in a perfect world it shouoldn't be a try but there is a rule book and according to that it was a try. Oh well, looks like they've got it now.

I would have said it was a try in a perfect world too

blaza88z

Coach
it's quite obvious how less excited these commentators get when newcastle score, if I was predicting what had just happened based on tone of voice, I would not have thought they scored a try