What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

124 points in 2 weeks - Elliott must go!

Raider Ultra

Bench
I feel sick, the message Woodgers sent me after full time only rubbed it in. The rabble running this club have run this once proud club into the ground. The players and coaching staff should be ashamed of themsleves today, if they had half the passion of the people that followed them, they'd be premiers. For the first time in my life, I'm starting to question the Raiders. There just seems no commitment from anybody. For the Dogs game, a big display is needed. Not just a few chants like today, Elliott's time is up, he has done enough damage top this once proud club.

aussies1st

Staff member
Thank God hes leaving after this year cause going by his record we would have lost Zillman and Carney to someone just like we lost McCliden.

thickos

First Grade
We're losing across the board in all three grades too these days. The club is copping a hammering at every level.

It's disheartening, depressing, every other emotion you could think of... I know it sounds like a cop-out but we have to stick solid! I hated yesterday's game as much as anyone. For 50 minutes they had a real solid dig and played ok. But there's an attitude problem that needs to be addressed regarding coming from behind, and the senior guys need to step up.

If it is Chris Anderson who is the new coach, appoint him ASAP and get him on the next flight to Canberra, he can start work now as far as I'm concerned. If it's Daniel Anderson we'll have to wait but give Snoopy the reins.

ed bbay

Juniors
lang said he wont approach a club but wants to coach so why havent the raiders called him . the management are to stubourne id say there position must be if he dosent call us where not calling him how childish . i would like him over ando why havent they put the call in penrith are going to have a fair year this year & players like him so thats a + ando has a indifferent personalty & only some people like him so the best bloke would have to be lang & at least with him we might get some players from penrith who want to jump ship with elliott coming in 07 .
dont worry whos off contract with the panthers heaps of players leave while still under contract so we could get some real talent if they get on with lang .

nickraider

Juniors
Why do management keep putting off saying who the new coach is? They know who it is and won't name him for another couple of weeks - I can't understand that. Name him now, get him in here and pay Elliott out. Elliott doesn't give a rats about the Raiders - his future and his plans are elsewhere. It appears the same is happening at Parramatta with Brian Smith. The difference is, that they have a far superior playing roster. Our attitude has to be 100 per cent every game and that isn't going to happen with Elliott at the helm.

jed

First Grade
As soon as someone's signed, they'll announce it. At the moment they're probably negotiating with the most likely candidate