What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | 1st PF | Fri | Rabbitohs 20-30 Sea Eagles | ANZ

Grand Finalist #1: Rabbitohs or Sea Eagles?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beetlejuice

Juniors
To all you South Sydney fans:

You guys take a lot of bad things on this site and now even more so that you have now failed in the PF two years in a row. However, I would just like to say from the bottom of my heart:

I hate you all and laughed my butt off watching you guys choke. You are the joke of the league.

STORM.99/07

Bench

You guys take a lot of bad things on this site and now even more so that you have now failed in the PF two years in a row. However, I would just like to say from the bottom of my heart:

I hate you all and laughed my butt off watching you guys choke. You are the joke of the league.

very unkind beetlejuice.:lol:

Bench

Passion,I love it,and souths fans blaming the video ref,what a joke,a rails run all season and still couldn't get the job done,kudos Manly good job.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
although it was a very good effort by the bunnies ims till going to go with 29-0 eels as thew biggest choke. Maybe next year

DJShaksta

First Grade
Has anyone checked on Mrs.Inglis this morning?
She may have been protected from harming herself last night.

The Eagle

Juniors
If rabbitroll fans weren't as bad,i wouldn't want to win as much as i do right now

Win at all costs,this is sudden death not the 2 mid season games worth 4 competition points all said and done

Time is up,Rules have changed

Oh and guess what Nemiturd,we were within striking distance in both games,one without Foran the other without Stewart

This game will re-arrange your nipples and rip your DNA off

Told Y'all

Latest posts