What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | CHARITY SHIELD | Fri 22 Feb | Dragons 10-28 Rabbitohs | ANZ

Charity Shield winner: Rabbitohs v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chrisD

Coach
Try Merrin after a nice ball from who I'm not sure. Beautiful Merrin offload got them up the field.

chrisD

Coach
Some people will complain about anything. None of the tries have been clear cut so far.

All the decisions have been upheld and it should have been clear from the first replay there was never going to be enough evidence to overturn the decision, but wank on.

Didgi

All the decisions have been upheld and it should have been clear from the first replay there was never going to be enough evidence to overturn the decision, but wank on.

That's an issue with the video refs, not the on-field refs as you asserted. Didn't mean to hit a nerve though, sorry.

Danish

Referee
I think Raine popped his shoulder then.... Has gone straight off with the trainer holding his arm, hopefully nothing serious.

Don't know what's happened with this game. It's like they swapped jerseys at the 50 minute mark such was the absolute turnaround of both side's form

chrisD

Coach
That's an issue with the video refs, not the on-field refs as you asserted. Didn't mean to hit a nerve though, sorry.

Really? Because I thought I quite clearly asserted Brandy's comment was geniused as the result is still exactly the same as previous seasons. But thanks for clearing it up for me champ.