What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Heritage R6 | Sun | Sea Eagles 25-18 Sharks | Brookvale

Round 6: Sea Eagles v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dutchy

Immortal
Really hope that wasn't Galuvao's last career game. Deserves to finish on his own terms.

ceagle

Bench
Good to get the win but clouded by the probable career threatening injury to big joe

Hope he doesn't succumb to the same fate as Kobe

Billythekid

First Grade
Good to get the win but clouded by the probable career threatening injury to big joe

Hope he doesn't succumb to the same fate as Kobe

I really couldn't care less about Kobe or that farce of a sport. He has played for a team where the game is rigged for them on a regular basis (like in that very game where they got 50 friggin FT's). Joke of a sport.

Off topic i know lol.

t-ba

Post Whore
I thought the Manly fan stereotype de jure of the moment was that of the unwashed bogan from Belrose or some such?

Congrats Manly. You deserved to win that.

I am just happy our guys are starting to show some signs of putting things together. Been a shitty start to the season, a lot of new guys and only training a day a week until this week.

Sharks still need a couple of quality backs and TC back ASAP.

Gibbs back soon, so stiffen up the middle a little too.

Anyway, enjoy ya merkins, we will take Steve's trophy back next year!

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Manly are a good team but don't be surprised if the mighty Eels upset them again this year,we play well against Manly for some reason

firechild

First Grade
Really hope that wasn't big Joe's last game. Anyone know why D Williams was out?

Not sure but I think Hiku played well for his debut. Probably needs to work on his defense but he's certainly a capable winger and can cover FB if needed.

de$$ie

Juniors
Not sure but I think Hiku played well for his debut. Probably needs to work on his defense but he's certainly a capable winger and can cover FB if needed.

Agreed, looked the goods from the little parts I saw of the game. Did see him get caught out a few times in defense but I think that'll be resolved with experience in the top grade.

MSIH

Bench
I think I heard Wolfman's back, but could almost definitely be wrong.

Solid win, the Sharks are always tough. Very mentally tough side.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Yeah. Not a fan of letting the high ball bounce. He needs to commit to it. I was impressed he chased hard on the 100m try though. Showed some guts to at least try and run him down. As did Matai.