What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Heritage R6 | Sun | Titans 28-22 Eels | Skilled

Round 6: Titans v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2013teams-gld-main.jpg

1. William Zillman
2. Kevin Gordon 3. Steve Michaels 4. Jamal Idris 5. David Mead
6. Beau Henry 7. Albert Kelly
8. Luke Douglas 9. Beau Falloon 10. Nate Myles
11. Greg Bird 12. Luke O'Dwyer
13. Ashley Harrison

Interchange: 14. Luke Bailey 15. Ryan James 16. Mark Minichiello 17. Anthony Don

2013teams-par-alt.jpg

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Ken Sio 3. Ryan Morgan 4. Cheyse Blair 5. Vai Toutai
6. Luke Kelly 7. Chris Sandow
8. Mitchell Allgood 9. Matt Keating 10. Tim Mannah
11. Reni Maitua 12. Ben Smith
13. Joseph Paulo

Interchange: 14. Ben Roberts 15. Darcy Lussick 16. Fuifui Moimoi 17. Kelepi Tanginoa

2013teams-ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jason Robinson & Adam Gee

Sideline Officials: Adam Reid & Clayton Sharpe
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy & Matt Rodwell

Holden Cup U20's Round 6
Titans v Eels @ Skilled, Sun 4:15pm

QRL ISC Round 5
Burleigh Bears (GLD) v Wynnum Manly Seagulls (BRI) @ Pizzey Park, Miami, Sat 3:00pm
Tweed Heads Seagulls (GLD) Bye
VB NSW Cup Round 6
Wentworthville Magpies (PAR) v Newtown Jets (SYD) @ Ringrose Park, Sun 3:00pm

nrl-r6gldpar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
We got no chance here,can't back up after the Eels played there Grand Final for the Johnny Mannah Cup,the players went hard like maniacs,pretty brutal game,if the Eels forwards played like that every week we would have so many injuries and end up with a Wenty team on the park,Eels got nothing left in the tank for this week

Titans by 28

natheel

Coach
I dunno titans losing Kelly will be a big blow. They have a forward pack that can potentially rip us apart but if our pack plays like they did against sharks we will go well.

I have a feeling the sharks game will really spark the boys into gear

Loko will be back which is good as he will probably line up against idris.

Kelepi is looking to be a beat of a player.

Not confident but thinking it'll be a good game

Eels by 4

Paullyboy

Coach
This will be a horrific game to watch, the two teams combined will be lucky to put on 30 points.

Titans in a dour borefest.

blaza88z

Coach
Stats:

Titans have one of the better attacks in the comp, averaging 20.4 points a game but with their team missing a bit of strike power today I think that stat needs to be disregarded.

Titans defensively are ranked 4th in the comp, Parramatta is defensively ranked 12th.

The over/under total match points is about where it should be based on the statistics.

My bet:

I think this will be low scoring mainly because of the missing Titans' players, their defense has been very good this year and may see them through, 1-12 Gold Coast would be my bet but I won't be going out of my way to tune in, it could be a boring game to watch.

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
who are the halves for tits? sezar has been a big loss.

parra have the worst side on paper! they really need to buy some good players for next year.

if parra show some heart & are up for it they have a chance with a few key guys out for the tits but am never confident. In the past few years ive probably tipped parra about 3 or 4 times!

Danish

Referee
Is it just me or have the field markings been added digitally in the long shots like the advertising? They are obviously painted on the ground as well, but they look ridiculously bright when they go to the long shot, especially the red 40m lines.

They look like the first down lines put in during the NFL

Latest posts