What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R1 | Fri | Broncos 14-22 Sea Eagles | Suncorp

Round 1: Broncos v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Lol, anyone else see Matai slap that guy over the head whilst he was playing the ball with Matai at marker?

Hodges v Matai. Bash the shite of each other. I can see a Matai going down to tackle Hodges around the legs. Matai gets up clutching his shoulder and Hodges holding his hamstring.

Didgi

Lol at the Broncos fans waving those towels - anything else you want to copy from American sports?

Looks great actually, better than those bullshit clapper things they normally give out.

Why anyone would dislike it simply because it's from America is beyond me.

Wish they f*** off with spider cam!!!

Looks great as well. Sitting behind the posts can be great because you get to see how the players shape up running plays etc, that's exactly the view spidercam gives.

Canard

Immortal
S cam is OK in small doses what shits me is them using it and the graphic blocks half of it

tumbidragon

First Grade
Looks great actually, better than those bullshit clapper things they normally give out.

Why anyone would dislike it simply because it's from America is beyond me.

Looks great as well. Sitting behind the posts can be great because you get to see how the players shape up running plays etc, that's exactly the view spidercam gives.
This.
Won't be long until we see other teams pick it up I'm thinking. Kogarah hill would look like it was on fire with that getup :p

Harrigan

Juniors

It looks good in replays but not live play. The cam was too far behind play. You lose focus of where you are and what's happening.