What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R11 | Mon | Sharks 14-12 Rabbitohs | Sharks

Round 11: Sharks v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnfieldIron

Juniors
I was extremely confident we'd get the 2 points against the Broncos and Tigers, but not so much this weekend.

The Sharks always seem to trouble us recently, and I have vivid memories of last time I went to watch us at Shark Park, getting towelled up by f**king Anthony Tupou of all people.

Think we'll get up, but I think it's going to be very close and I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest if we dropped this.

Need to contain Andrew Fifita who is in career-best form.

I'll go Rabbitohs in Golden Point.

coolumsharkie

Referee
We will go into the game at home again and with some confidence, I'll say us by 4 in another heart attack type contest.

BranVan3000

Coach
Um, no he wasn't.

Wow must have been his twin brother out there. I didn't even know he had one!

280494-paul-gallen.jpg

SaraSassypants

Juniors
I'm going to brave the cold and mud to stand out on beer hill to watch this one. I hope a fair few peeps do likewise. Will be a great physical game.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Even if we lose this we'll still be first going into the origin affected period. If you offered me that at the start of the year I would have taken it and ran.

So I'll be able to watch this match and relax and just enjoy it without stressing the result as much as usual. Most important thing is no injuries.