What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R12 | Mon | Broncos 18-56 Warriors | Suncorp

Round 12: Broncos v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2013teams-bri-main.jpg

1. Corey Norman
2. Denan Kemp 3. Josh Hoffman 4. Jordan Kahu 5. Lachlan Maranta
6. Scott Prince 7. Peter Wallace
8. Josh McGuire 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Scott Anderson
11. Alex Glenn 12. Nick Slyney
13. Dunamis Lui

Interchange: 14. Ben Hunt 15. Mitchell Dodds 16. David Hala 17. Jarrod Wallace
Reserves: 18. Jake Granville 19. Aaron Whitchurch
Ineligible due to Origin: Justin Hodges, Sam Thaiday, Corey Parker, Matt Gillett (QLD)

2013teams-war-alt.jpg

1. Kevin Locke
2. Glen Fisiiahi 3. Dane Nielsen 4. Konrad Hurrell 5. Manu Vatuvei
6. Thomas Leuluai 7. Shaun Johnson
8. Sam Rapira 9. Nathan Friend 10. Russell Packer
11. Feleti Mateo 12. Simon Mannering (c)
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange: 14. Ben Matulino 15. Jacob Lillyman 16. Sebastine Ikahihifo 17. Pita Godinet
Reserve: 18. Dominique Peyroux

2013teams-ref-pink.jpg

Referees:
Ben Cummins & Brett Suttor
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel & Michael Wise
Video Referees: Jason Robinson & Justin Morgan

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 12
Broncos v Warriors @ Suncorp, Mon 4:45pm

QRL ISC Round 12
CQ Capras (BRI) v Souths Logan Magpies @ Browne Park, Rockhampton, Sat 6:00pm
Redcliffe Dolphins (BRI) v Burleigh Bears (GLD) @ Dolphin Oval, Sun 3:00pm
Norths Devils (BRI) v Tweed Heads Seagulls (GLD) @ Bishop Park, Sun 3:00pm
Wynnum Manly Seagulls (BRI), Ipswich Jets (BRI) Bye

VB NSW Cup Round 12
Auckland Vulcans (WAR) v Illawarra Cutters (SGI) @ Mt Smart #2, Sat 11:00am AEST (1pm NZ)

nrl-r12briwar.jpg

Last edited:

captainwarrior

Juniors
Warriors should win, big. On paper they are an arm and a leg ahead of Brisbane. In saying that though they will probably find a way to lose and will end up at the foot of the ladder again.

I'd tip the Warriors, but their unpredictability, their will to lose and the fact that I'm a jinx will make me tip the Broncs.

Izz

Bench
Warriors have played like busteds away from home this season. Can't see us winning this weekend, myself. Hope i'm wrong.

Last edited:

Rebel

First Grade
Still a bit concerned about our right side fringe. The Fish was very average last week and Hurrell is out of form. The two of them defending together is the only weak link.

Thats countered though, by the fact that the Broncos have a crap backline.

We should win, but we tend to lose these types of games.

Card Shark

Immortal
I was very surprised that the Warriors are favourites for this game at suncorp but looking at the Broncos squad, I see why.

Once upon a time the Baby Broncos would get the job done. Now, it's not so cut & dried.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Everyone im up against in my fantasy comps this weekend was Kahu in their side so he'll bag a double in a broncos win

lockyno1

Post Whore
I was very surprised that the Warriors are favourites for this game at suncorp but looking at the Broncos squad, I see why.

Once upon a time the Baby Broncos would get the job done. Now, it's not so cut & dried.

At least this time the key positions are still there- 1, 6, 7, 9...although Hunt should be at 6and Prince should be in reserve grade. I am a little more confident in this one this year rather than having Lockyer, etc in key positions leaving.

Smiley

Bench
Apparently Prince will shift to halfback, Wallace to hooker and McCullough into the back row.

Source: Nine News

Aragorn

First Grade
this is practically a Broncos B team.

If we cant beat a B team, we shouldnt be in the comp.

Warriors +6

blaza88z

Coach
This game could go either way, the Warriors have been rudderless away from home, at times it's been embarassing for them

meanwhile we are missing all our strike players but still maintain the "core" of the side even though McCullough is playing in the backrow which I believe adds more to the team

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
locke makes a huge difference to this side like any good fb & was a big reason why they went well last week.

i cant beleive fishiahi is still in first grade after the last few weeks??? saw that shit he did in the 20's when he pointed to the sky & celebrating before putting the ball down for the try & got the ball knocked out!!!

where is that other young bloke that went well a few weeks ago? started on the wing & then moved to centre, short stocky guy lampanini or something?

broncos have got their main positions covered so could go either way as warriors are usuaully shocking away.