What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R12 | Mon | Broncos 18-56 Warriors | Suncorp

Round 12: Broncos v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
So now you can apparently throw the ball into an opposition player whose not playing at it and score. This is farcical.

Meth

Staff member
So now you can apparently throw the ball into an opposition player whose not playing at it and score. This is farcical.

What does the fact that he wasn't playing at it have to do with it? Only issue is was it forward or not.

blaza88z

Coach
How far forward was that ball going to be without the bronco player touching it?

Tom Waterhouse has the line at 3.5 metres

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I'm used to biased commentary but this has just been bizarre. How was there clear proof that Vatuvei knocked on, let alone that Whitchurch didn't knock on first?

Can't wait for Taylor to piss off to Penrith. Gus has for
Some real gold nuggets on his hands in Taylor and soward

Meth

Staff member
Nice play Broncos. Hang your head in shame Elijah Taylor. That's what happens when you get cocky young man

Meth

Staff member
I'm used to biased commentary but this has just been bizarre. How was there clear proof that Vatuvei knocked on, let alone that Whitchurch didn't knock on first?

Yeah, but how biased are Voss and Bulldog Halligan though?? :roll: