What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R12 | Mon | Broncos 18-56 Warriors | Suncorp

Round 12: Broncos v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghoulies

Bench
If ever there was a side that we needed to prepare to defend against chip kicks it's the Warriors.

Seriously though that was great from Mateo.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Seriously Manu, you can't actually believe that. While I agree these two are bad, they are nothing on the call from NZ.

Meth

Staff member
Seriously Manu, you can't actually believe that. While I agree these two are bad, they are nothing on the call from NZ.

Who?

Andrew Voss and Halligan?

Halligan is a dunce, but is not a Warriors fan by any stretch.

Tera

Juniors
That try came because we couldn't stop the quick play the ball. Why? Because we couldn't even get Friend on the ground. f**king disgraceful.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
a20c78dccc2d11e28a2e22000a1fbc67_7.jpg

blaza88z

Coach
The way these guys play, they can win by 50 and look unstoppable or complete 25% of there sets and be on the bottom of the table .. oh wait

:lol:

Big Pete

Referee
Warriors are playing some damn good footy but gee what a miss match.

Bad scheduling from the NRL.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach

I most definitely do believe it. What I don't believe is how people miss that Halligan (Doggies man)and formerly Costigan (Cowboys man) in many ways had a bee in their bonnet about the Warriors and were just as likely to say something stupidly anti-Warriors as pro-Warriors.

These days you have Voss who of course has no real reason to be pro-Warriors.

On the other hand any Aussie commentary team calling a Warriors game will veer somewhere between outright bias and condescending praise. Since I can't think of a better explanation I can only guess that's rooted in some sort of nationalistic bias/prejudice.