What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R2 | Fri | Dragons 6-22 Broncos | WIN Wollongong

Round 2: Dragons v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beave

Coach
What an utter f**king abortion of a game. For f**ks sake, I am already sick of watching the Broncos play and it's only rd bloody 2!!!!! Though I am glad our game is tomorrow night which allows me to attend it (daddy day care at the moment) and also maximises our chance of getting a good crowd at DFS.... whoops I mean 'The Clinic', but please explain to me how cows v storm isn't Friday night footy worthy?? It's gotta be better than that shit dished up tonight. Sure the Broncs showed a lot of heart, but other than that..... I want my money back.

Oh and Gus and Rabs are the 2 most f**king idiotic sporting commentators in world sport.

Last edited:

Evenflow

Bench
Anyone who's had a shit day or just feels like a good old belly laugh then head to the Stains forum for the ensuing meltdown :lol:

Last edited:

beave

Coach
Oh and good to see rabs dress up for the occasion....... He looks like he's just about to go for a morning walk in this post match segment.

user_nat

Coach
What an utter f**king abortion of a game. For f**ks sake, I am already sick of watching the Broncos play and it's only rd bloody 2!!!!! Though I am glad our game is tomorrow night which allows me to attend it (daddy day care at the moment) and also maximises our chance of getting a good crowd at DFS.... whoops I mean 'The Clininc', but please explain to me how cows v storm isn't Friday night footy worthy?? It's gotta be better than that shit dished up tonight. Sure the Broncs showed a lot of heart, but other than that..... I want my money back.

Oh and Gus and Rabs are the 2 most f**king idiotic sporting commentators in world sport.

I think it would have been if it weren't for the Thursday game. Dogs/Eels into NSW, Cows/Storm into Qld would have worked pretty well.

some11

Referee
I don't think the Bronco's will make the 8. Will be interesting to see how many Fridays of the last 6 rounds the donkeys get if they're out of contention.

Gyngell doesn't care about a team's form, he's locked the Broncos in for the next 5 years even if the Titans and Cowboys are 1st and 2nd with the Broncos out of contention.

Big Pete

Referee
Pretty chuffed with that win honestly. Only 40% of the possession in the first half, injuries to Show, Hodges & Hannant yet the boys somehow register an impressive 22-6 victory. Plenty of fair calls on the quality of both sides but that performance tonight from Brisbane deserves some respect.

beave - What about me, it isn't fair, I've had enough now I want my share!!!

No, I agree but it's all about the scheduling. Remember, the Storm were already filthy with it being on Saturday - I reckon they'd dead-set blow a gasket if it was on the Friday. That match shouldn't be occurring this round and should have been saved for next week.

beave

Coach
True, I hadn't thought about the Storm playing sunday and then playing on a Friday........ But still..........

How many weeks for Mcguire???

Latest posts