What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R21 | Sat | Cowboys 30-12 Rabbitohs | 1300SMILES

Round 21: Cowboys v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bumble

First Grade
I'd say the 2nd half against the dragons was easily your worst, just for the final 10 minutes alone

That started well enough but yeah the last 10 was abhorrent.

The fact that we're not out of this one yet is nice, plus we're always strongest in the first 15-20 after half time. Some of my fellow Souffs fans on twitter are already calling the season over on the back of this 40 minutes :lol:

no name

Coach
"There is JT catching out a forward"
Why don't the commentators ever point out when Sam Burgess makes a mistake?

Swarzey

Bench
"There is JT catching out a forward"
Why don't the commentators ever point out when Sam Burgess makes a mistake?

Because he's a star. Most stars don't have their mistakes pointed out. JT cops it a bit in that regard.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
John Sutton might be gone for the year. Even if they win tonight they will lose the Minor Premiership to the Roosters. Pinch me I'm dreaming. lol@souffs.

no name

Coach
Because he's a star. Most stars don't have their mistakes pointed out. JT cops it a bit in that regard.

It's pretty annoying, if that was Lima who missed the tackle you can be sure they name the 'forward' who was caught out.
With the size of the merkins head, Burgess should never get off being called for errors.

Bumble

First Grade
6 weeks for Sutton apparently. Aaaarghhhh.

I guess it's better than the season though!

Danish

Referee
Huge loss if Sutton gone for the 6 weeks that they are talking about. I hate souths and all but I'd rather the wheels fell off legit than for them to just miss out because injury.

I suppose we'll get a nice preview as to whether or not all the hype around Keary is warranted or not in this half

Swarzey

Bench
I didn't see a knock on against the Cowboys.

Another shocking call from the video refs.

Latest posts