What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R3 | Sun | Sharks 28-4 Warriors | Sharks

Round 3: Sharks v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Mind you, I don't understand why the 4pm game can't be live?

It's the only game now that isn't and there doesn't appear to be much reason for a delayed telecast.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I think it's a bit harsh on Elliott to blame him for what's happening.

I don't think he's the man to turn it around, but this team was f**ked like this before he got here. Like I said, he just isn't good enough to turn it around.

Blame him for Canberra, blame him for the Panthers, but this shit was well established before he got here.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Matt Elliott is a totally wrong match for the Warriors. He's had "success" as a bland and grinding sort of coach and it does not work with the Warriors at all.

Grapple

Bench
Gets worse for NZ. They play North Qld next week, then Souths most likely coming off a loss to Canterbury. Not looking good.

Meth

Staff member
Aragorn being banned from this forum would at least be a positive for the Warriors fans from these 80 minutes

gronkathon

First Grade
I said it to a mate earlier but Elliott should be sacked just for putting Elijah Taylor at hooker. He is abject shite

Aragorn

First Grade
hahaha you hopeless merkins.

Turn to the other channel and watch a real game of rugby league.