What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R4 | Easter Mon | Roosters 50-0 Eels | Allianz

Round 4: Roosters v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Von

Juniors
I hate the way Fox & Channel 9 now cut off the end of the game.
So much for seeing the player's reaction post game!

Grapple

Bench
Tupou is in my DT and he annoys me, should've had about 3 linebreaks in the last 5 minutes but he can't break a tackle to save himself

He's doing way better and scoring more than what he normally gets bro! I also have Maloney, good times... :lol:

whall15

Coach
I'm going up to Parra vs Titans in a couple of weeks.

I can't say I'm particularly looking forward to it now.

BunniesMan

Immortal
dude..its not the coaching. its the players and an ingrained culture.
Its the coaching.

In terms of player culture they have nothing worse than what Souths had.

We had a lot of the similar problems.

When we got the right coach in place it didn't take years, it didn't take a 5 year plan. It didn't need us writing off whole seasons before they started.

Same goes with the Dogs and even the Roosters.

Parra with the right coach would be much better much quicker.

These problems begin and end with the coach. The Eels and Warriors prove it.
I hate the way Fox & Channel 9 now cut off the end of the game.
So much for seeing the player's reaction post game!
Noone wants to see grown men crying.

Red Bear

Referee
There are about four first graders in Parramatta - Mannah, Fui, Sandow, Hayne, with Ryan Morgan being alright and a few who might get there. So many plodders though.

BunniesMan

Immortal
There are about four first graders in Parramatta - Mannah, Fui, Sandow, Hayne, with Ryan Morgan being alright and a few who might get there. So many plodders though.
He missed the most tackles in 2012. He's well on his way to going back to back. Noone with that sort of defense is a 1st grader.

no name

Coach
RTS got 111 in super coach.
If the Eels are stupid enough to pick Toutai again, pick his opposite number as captain and you're laughing!