What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R4 | Easter Sat | Sharks 12-25 Dragons | Sharks

Round 4: Sharks v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red Bear

Referee
Trent Merrin man of the match, was outstanding, hits and gets through the line with a good offload to boot.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I have a sneaky feeling the Dragons could pull off a shock upset here. Back in the days when they were big brother and the Sharks were struggling the Sharks would always get up for this game as their grand final and would win more than their fair share.

I could see the Dragons doing the same today when it looks like this'll be the biggest game of their year.
:cool:

Sharks have just entered the race for the wooden spoon, they have absolutely nothing in attack, incredibly slow, one-dimensional play. Their backs have no speed.

gypsy

Bench
Hmm..nestled in between the Bulldogs and Cowboys on the ladder. Munsie is winding us in!

redvscotty

First Grade
Ahhhh, how sweet it is. Little brother still living in the Mighty Dragons shadow.

I'd like to say well played Sharks, but get stuffed!!!!!!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Good to see some enterprise finally.

We aren't very good, but we're game and have some stuff to build on.

Beautiful night.

Latest posts