What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R4 | Good Fri | Broncos 26-32 Storm | Suncorp

Round 4: Broncos v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I am so fed up with this. Something has got to give at Red Hill because this shit can't be tolerated. One arsey try to Hoffman and that's it. It's bad enough that we have a cancer like Wallace in our halves unable to get a clue without bullshit referee calls to twist the dagger.

Someone please hand Griffin and Wallace a red envelope each and start thinking about signing a coach and Halfback who know what the f**k they're doing.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
I am so fed up with this. Something has got to give at Red Hill because this shit can't be tolerated. One arsey try to Hoffman and that's it. It's bad enough that we have a cancer like Wallace in our halves unable to get a clue without bullshit referee calls to twist the dagger.

Someone please hand Griffin and Wallace a red envelope each and start thinking about signing a coach and Halfback who know what the f**k they're doing.
LOL... Happy days for everybody else while these merkins are leading the way at the Brisbane.

whall15

Coach
Preview