What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R4 | Good Fri | Broncos 26-32 Storm | Suncorp

Round 4: Broncos v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snappy

Coach
Expecting the game to be closer than most are predicting. Should be a big crowd too.

blacklock

Juniors
broncos have zero flair in attack and they have no stamina in an arm wrestle. so on both accounts storm will murder them.

DoggiesBroke

Juniors
Broncos don't have much hope for this one.

I'm wondering if the Broncos will be able to string together a couple of wins anytime soon.

blaza88z

Coach
I think a few people have completely underestimated us, sure Melbourne is obviously going to be very hard to beat but look at our results

We had Manly in the first half at Suncorp but let them back into it, we then followed it up with a gut busting win over the Dragons who had nearly everything go their way (I know they're shit but it was still a big job to do, especially considering our recent game was only a 40 minute performance), then we travelled to Sydney and went down 8-0 to the Roosters, not much in attack once again but the Roosters are tipped to be one of the contenders this season

I have tipped Melbourne and am not even slightly confident we will defeat them but I don't think it will be a 50-6 kind of game

blacklock

Juniors
I think a few people have completely underestimated us, sure Melbourne is obviously going to be very hard to beat but look at our results

We had Manly in the first half at Suncorp but let them back into it, we then followed it up with a gut busting win over the Dragons who had nearly everything go their way (I know they're shit but it was still a big job to do, especially considering our recent game was only a 40 minute performance), then we travelled to Sydney and went down 8-0 to the Roosters, not much in attack once again but the Roosters are tipped to be one of the contenders this season

I have tipped Melbourne and am not even slightly confident we will defeat them but I don't think it will be a 50-6 kind of game
melbourne may not score 50. but i guarantee brisbane score no more than 12 points. against lesser teams they can put on points. against a defense with any cohesion, they wont even come near the try line.

Chainshada

Juniors
If we score today, I'm sure it'll be either dumb luck (good/bad bounce) or individual effort, no teamwork or strategy, probably from Hodges or Hoffman.

DoggiesBroke

Juniors

The only game the Broncos can be commended for is their win over the Dragons. They were never going to beat Manly and didn't trouble the Roosters despite having endless opportunities to score points.

It's very likely that that Broncos will be beaten comfortably today. If the Titans maintain form and the Rabbitohs keep performing then the Broncos could be rooted to or close to the bottom ladder in the coming weeks.

BunniesMan

Immortal
UP THE MIGHTY BRONCOS! Cant believe I'd ever say those words. They have about a 1% chance of winning but it would be great for us.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
In true Hodges form, he pulls out at the last minute. A concession of defeat, if ever I've seen one. By the 80th minute tonight, Griffins job will be hanging by a thread.

Latest posts