What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R7 | ANZAC Day | Storm 28-18 Warriors | AAMI

Round 7: Storm v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2013teams-mel-main.jpg

1. Billy Slater
2. Sisa Waqa 3. Will Chambers 4. Tafeaga Junior Sa'u 5. Mahe Fonua
6. Gareth Widdop 7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Bryan Norrie
11. Kevin Proctor 12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Tohu Harris

Interchange: 14. Jason Ryles 15. Junior Moors 16. Kenneath Bromwich 17. Lagi Setu
Reserves: 18. Slade Griffin 19. Maurice Blair 20. Justin O'Neill

2013teams-war-alt.jpg

1. Kevin Locke
2. Bill Tupou 3. Ngani Laumape 4. Konrad Hurrell 5. Glen Fisiiahi
6. Thomas Leuluai 7. Shaun Johnson
8. Sam Rapira 9. Nathan Friend 10. Russell Packer
11. Feleti Mateo 12. Ben Henry
13. Todd Lowrie

Interchange: 14. Elijah Taylor 15. Ben Matulino 16. Jacob Lillyman 17. Pita Godinet
Reserve: 18. Jerome Ropati

2013teams-ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Matt Cecchin and Henry Perenara

Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel and Russell Turner
Video Referees: Steve Clark and Justin Morgan

Holden Cup Round 7
Storm v Warriors @ AAMI, Thu 4:15pm

QRL ISC Round 7
Easts Tigers (MEL) v Burleigh Bears (GLD) @ Langlands Park, Sun 2:00pm

VB NSW Cup Round 7
Auckland Vulcans (WAR) v Wests Tigers (WST) @ Mt Smart Stadium, Sat 11:00am (1pm NZ Time)
Cronulla Sharks (CRO/MEL) v Newcastle Knights (NEW) @ Henson Park, Sat 1:00pm

nrl-r7melwar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Morfs

Juniors
Storm to continue their unbeaten streak, and roll over the poor Kiwis with a 32 point victory.

Rebel

First Grade
There is no logical or rational reason as to how we can possibily win this game.

Therefore, I think we will :)

Warriors by 8.

BranVan3000

Coach
Storm looked beatable against the Tigers, but showed their best against Souths. I think it will be a lower 8 side that will get the jump on them, and Warriors have a good record

Evenflow

Bench
Storm looked beatable against the Tigers, but showed their best against Souths. I think it will be a lower 8 side that will get the jump on them, and Warriors have a good record

Of course the Storm are beatable, i dont think you'll find anyone who says otherwise. Will be a tough and hard game as it always is against the Warriors but i think we'll get the chocolates by 8. Can't wait.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Tigers had a fair rub of the green to get infront of the storm last round (bounce of the ball, getting repeat sets off ordinary kicks, passes gone to ground but knocked on by melbourne etc, etc). But even when they are a bit off at 75% they still managed to get the right play at the clutch moments. NZ showed some ticket against souths and are getting better but mentally wise these two are in different leagues. Ill go storm by 6 only because I plan on putting them into a multi on thursday which means none of them can win comfortably lol

MSIH

Bench
If it was a Finals game I'd be all over the Warriors here, that said, Melbourne by a lot here.

SilentOne

Juniors
Well in 2011 we were massive underdogs leading up to this game with only two wins and beat them to go on a 5 game winning streak.

Have some faith, we're not playing that badly.

2010Dragons

Bench
Well in 2011 we were massive underdogs leading up to this game with only two wins and beat them to go on a 5 game winning streak.

Have some faith, we're not playing that badly.

I agree we are not playing badly. But the chooks are on fire. Maloney, SBW, and Jennings will run riot and could run up a cricket score if we dont defend properly.

Kiwi

First Grade
I agree we are not playing badly. But the chooks are on fire. Maloney, SBW, and Jennings will run riot and could run up a cricket score if we dont defend properly.
look a fan that mimics the on field attack of his team..... lost

Latest posts